Warning Lights & Systems
Tri Lite LED Stop & Go Lights
Loading Dock Stop & Go Light is a safety signaling device that alerts truck drivers and loading dock personnel to the safety status of docked or docking trucks.
• Simple, reliable and cost-effective warning system that reduces the risk of accidents around the loading dock • Establishes a clear line of communication between drivers and dock personnel • Safety yellow polypropylene housing will not rust, pit, dent or corrode • Shallow depth of unit (less than most dock bumpers) prevents damage to the Stop & Go Light • Integral eyebrow-type sun visors create extended visibility • Mounting holes conform to standard building specifications • Units can be used indoors or outdoors • Dimensions: 6 3/8" W x 3 3/4" D x 11 3/8" H. Lens diameter: 4 1/4" • Certified for sale in Canada by an accredited certification body • Weight: 2 lbs. per single unit, 4 lbs. for the set
Traffic Control Systems
The TCS 3000 Series outlines the docking area and makes backing up and spotting trailers easy. Safety is maintained through clear communication, while avoiding injury to personnel and costly damage to loading docks, equipment and buildings. The red and green LED lights are instantly understood as "Stop" and "Go", providing clear signals to dock attendants inside the building and truck drivers outside the building.
• Control entry to parking garages, loading dock areas and drive-thru or any high traffic areas • Guide trucks backing into loading docks
• Warn workers and drivers of hazardous situations.
LEDs provide up to 100 000 hours or 10 years of continuous use.
Streamline® Modular Electronic Sounders
• Multifunctional electronic sounder with two separate alarm levels
• Compatible with 12-24 V AC/DC or 120-240 V AC (Voltage is dependent on selected base) • 64 different tones • Electronic tone adjustable from 65 dB(A) up to 105 dB(A) @ 1 meter • Type 3R, IP65 • Body material is a self extinguishing polycarbonate material with high impact and UV resistance suitable for outdoor applications • CE compliant • UL and cUL listed
Streamline® Low Profile Strobe Lights
• Features a state-of-the-art strobe rated for 7000 hours
• High-quality, long-life strobe tubes are designed to reduce tungsten build-up for longer lamp maintenance cycles • Screw-on lens provides easy access • Low profile • 120 VAC • Type 4X, IP66
• UL and cUL Listed, CSA Certified
• PLC and triac compatible
Note: Other syles of Warning Lights available, call or email for details.