Truck & Trailer Locks
Master Lock Universal Trailer Coupler Locks
• Improved design fits all tongue type couplers - 1 7/8", 2" and 2 5/16" • Advanced locking mechanism resists picking • Two-position lock for easy installation • Fits most unique couplers • Model PE273: Commercial version with Python re-keyable cylinder and powder coat finish for greater resistance to corrosion • Model PE274: Commercial version with Python re-keyable cylinder and powder coat finish for greater resistance to corrosion, Keyed-Alike
Master Lock 387 King Pin Trailer Lock
Solid, cast aluminum alloy withstands physical attacks
Bright red finish and red flag are visible to the driver from a distance. Easy carry handles
Note: Available keyed alike and master keyed for your entire fleet
Lock, protected by the housing, resists common physical attacks: Shackle cannot be cut, Hardened steel bottom plate resists drill attacks. Rivets are countersunk making chisel attempts fruitless.
Note: We now offer a Steel Model for even greater Security. Call or email us for a Free Quote.
Trailer Air Connection Locks
• Protects a trailer's brake system hose from being connected
• Cast aluminum construction, powder-coated red for durability
• Includes: extra flange to protect the two-plate mounting bolts associated with the air hose connection • Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Master Lock King Pin Coupler Locks
• Fits most commercial and recreational fifth wheel/king pin couplers • Durable solid steel lock bracket • Powder coated finish resists corrosion • 5/8" swivel head chrome plated receiver lock secures collar • Visible bright red colour