Spill Kit Accessories
Neutralizers - Acids or Caustic (Base)
• Neutralizes and absorbs aggressive alkaline and caustic spills
• Colour changing indicators to signify when neutralization has occurred. Available in 2 lb dry shaker format.
• Non-sparking polypropylene safety shovels are versatile, lightweight and will not rust or corrode, chemical resistant • Anti-static agent in blade on two-piece shovels. • Two-piece construction disassembles for easy storage, easy to use locking mechanism • Working temperature range: -22°F/-30°C to 176°F/80°C; intermittent use may increase temperature range • Emergency blade shovels are injection molded, structural poly compact shovel which collapses for easy storage • Variety of blade and handle configurations • Ideal for spill kits, hazmat response and environmental clean up
Hazmat Squeegees & Handles
• Made of chemically resistant polyethylene, they're tough and economical
• High-density polyethylene block, low-density polyethylene blade
• The curved-blade model will push large volumes of liquid and contain spill areas more effectively • Requires the use of a European-thread handle
• Custom lengths available
Plug n'Dike® Sealants - 10 oz or 1 lb Jar
• Easy to use and convenient emergency sealant • Seals immediately and sticks to unprepared, dirty and crumpled surfaces • Non-toxic and non-flammable blend of high absorption polymers • Can be used with hydrocarbons and water-based chemicals • Antifreeze mix prevents hardening in cold weather applications • Dry, granular blend can me mixed with water to form a paste
Neoprene Drain Covers
• Prevents contaminants from entering drain
• Resists oil, water and most aggressive chemicals, non-absorbing
• Cleans easily with soap and water between uses.
Available in 36" x 36" or 48" x 48" sizes.