Sorbent Booms & Rugs
Oil Only Bilge Booms
• 100% polypropylene • Will not sink when fully saturated permitting easy retrieval • Can be used indoors or outdoors, and will not absorb water • Prevents odors by absorbing bacteria breeding oily residues.
Available in 5" or 8" W x 18" L and Sold by the Case
Sorbent Booms Oil Only or Universal
• Made of a durable spunbond sock and net filled with 100% polypropylene particulate • Oil only booms are used for marine spills, universal booms are used for large land spills.
• Durable rope runs between the sock and net allowing all tension to remain on the rope • Hooks and clips at ends and 18" provide overlap at connection points • Quick snaps provide easy handling and permit to attach multiple lengths together
• UV resistant for up to 12 months
• Oil only booms are made from 100% polypropylene, and absorb more than 25x their weight • Universal booms are made from a polypropylene and cellulose blend, and absorb more than 18x their weight • Polypropylene and cellulose blend absorption capacities far exceed those of 100% cellulose sorbents.
Available 5" or 8" W x 120" L and sold 4/Case
• Made of 100% recycled cotton and polyester, with a binder on one side • Provides an excellent non-slip surface for work spaces
• Best suited for busy areas with leaks and drips
• Protects floor by preventing damage, and keeps it dry and clean
• Absorbs more than 12 times its weight in oil, water, or chemicals.
Measures 150' L x 36" W
Oil Only Sweep
• Made of durable laminated polypropylene • 2" nylon webbing for additional strength is added on the length of the sweep
• Ideal for marine spill, fine sheen and surface spill removal
• Sorbent sweep absorbs oil, and repels water • Looping straps at each end to tie sweep across waterways or on boats for dragging
• Easily attaches to sorbent booms. Measures 100' L x 19" W