We have a complete line of Protective clothing for all workplace environments. We promote Dupont, Kimberly-Clark, Zenith, and many more. If you don't see the item you require, please call or email us for a free quote. Sold in Packs of 25 for Coveralls and 30 for Lab Coats. If you require lower volumes, Call for a free quote.
SMS Protective Clothing
• Three layer polypropylene SMS (spun-bonded, melt-blown, spun-bonded)
• Offers protection against toxic particles and water-based liquids
• Double outer layer offers greater protection against tearing and abrasion
• Lightweight and flexible fabric permits superior comfort and breathability
• Colour: White (Hooded coveralls, No Hood Coveralls, Lab Coats )
Coveralls available with Elastic wrists and ankles or standard. Sold in Packs of 25 for Coveralls and 30 for Lab Coats. Comes in sizes Medium to 3X-Large.
Coveralls as low as $4.65 each and Lab Coats as low as $3.95 each.
• Fabric weight: 1.80 oz/yd2 (60 grams)
Applications: Food processing, laboratories/pharmaceutical, light oil and grease,
maintenance, manufacturing/assembly, refineries/chemical producers.
Microporous Protective Clothing
• Microporous film laminated to a polypropylene substrate
• Offers protection against liquid, dust and light chemical splashes
• High quality microporous fabric provides comfortable fit and breathability
• Can be used in dry and wet work environments
• Passed penetration tests with Diazinon, motor oil, bleach, isocyanate
based paint, sodium hydroxide, sodium hypochlorite and blood
• Fabric weight: 1.85 oz/yd2 (63 grams)
• Colour: White Coverals come with Hood or without, and Elastic wrists and ankles.
Sold in packs of 25 and come in sizes Small to 3X-Large. As low as $4.75 / Coverall.
Applications: Asbestos and lead abatement, clean rooms, radioactive dirt and dust,
printing, refineries/chemical producers, maintenance, crime scenes, painting.
Kleenguard* A40 Coveralls by Kimberly-Clark
• Liquid and particle protection
• Breathable microporous film laminate
• Passes ASTM F1670 testing for
penetration of blood and body fluids
• Meets ANSI/ISEA 101-1996 sizing standard
• NFPA 99 compliant antistatic material
Available in Hood or non Hooded options in sizes Medium to 3X-Large.
Sold in packs of 25. Prices as low as $6.75 per Coverall.
Applications: Fiberglass manufacturing, tank cleaning, utilities, liquid handling,
pressure washing, and maintenance/general manufacturing.
Tyvek® Coveralls by Dupont
• The best balance of protection, durability and comfort
• Inherent barrier protection against dry particulate hazards
• Even after abrasion, stops sub-micron particles better than reusable garments
• Available in 4 Styles, Hooded and Non Hooded, Elastic wrists and ankles, or no elastic.
Sold in sizes Medium to 3X-Large and in packages of 25. Prices as low as $7.00 per Coverall.
General maintenance/operations, spray painting, lead
abatement, environmental cleanup, asbestos abatement,
agriculture, food processing, mold remediation, micro