Garbage Can Liners
PUR Value Oxo-Degradable Garbage Can Liners
The PUR Value Garbage Can Liners contain a complex additive which is crucial to their degradation process. This additive does not affect the quality and strength of the Can Liner and contains no proscribed heavy metals. Only 10-15% of its original plastic mass remains after 5 years when the product remains exposed to oxygen. During the degradation process, by-products are water, biomass and carbon dioxide.
Made of 100% RECYCLED PLASTIC • 100% Oxo-DEGRADABLE
• Product tested according to the requirements of ASTM 6954-04
• Select Products are EcoLogo Certified to EcoLogo CCD-126
Stocked in Black and Clear in Regular, Strong, or Extra Strong.
OXO-DEGRADABLE GARBAGE BAGS
• 80% to 90% breakdown of material resulting in reduction of waste volume • Bags are degradable within 12-24 months when disposed of in landfill in the presence of heat stress and oxygen
• Degradation leaves no toxic by products, bags completely bio-degrade • Allows compliance with some waste reduction and sustainable packaging initiatives • Bags are certified EcoLogo by a well recognized Canadian third party certification body
• Available in black
To order: (Click on Below Images)
SURE-GUARD MEDICAL INFECTIOUS WASTE LINERS
• Premium bio-hazard waste removal • Printed with bold BIO-HAZARD WASTE • Constructed specifically for the safe containment and transport of infectious waste • Noticeably more tough and puncture resistant than normal liners due to Sure-Guard liners being made with high grade virgin resins • Can handle the toughest abatement, restoration, environmental and industrial applications • Sure-Tie® drawstring closure available for ultimate personal protection and waste containment • Ideal for industrial/commercial facilities, hospitals, ambulances, nursing homes, schools, transportation vehicles, correctional facilities.
MAGNUM® HIGH DENSITY LINERS
• Frosted performance liners made of high density polyethylene and LLDPE resins • Approximately 50% less weight than traditional liners with same capacity – a good choice for environmental responsibility as well as cost efficiency • Coreless rolls are easier to store on housekeeping carts, storage cabinets, bottom of ware receptacle • Convenience of dispensing liners is easier and efficient from a coreless roll system
• Available in a full range of sizes
Boardwalk Economy Eco-Friendly Black Garbage Bags
Boardwalk's line of low density garbage bags offers heavy-duty capacity for loads of sharp objects, appropriate for your biggest clean-ups around facility grounds, cafeterias, warehouses and more. These garbage bags have star seal bottoms helping the bag conform easily to the garbage receptacle and handle 30% more load than standard seal bags. Boardwalk black plastic garbage bags are packaged in coreless, perforated rolls for easy dispensing. An economical commercial garbage bag for any location, Boardwalk Black Garbage Bags meet government guidelines for 100% recycled garbage can liners.
Available in Utility, Regular, Strong, and XX-Strong in 6 popular sizes.