Osborn Wheel Brushes
Osborn® 3" Bridled Cup Brushes
• Aggressive tools for fast, heavy-duty cleaning and brushing of metal surfaces • Removes carbon build up, paint, rust, scale and other contaminants • Knot twisted with safety control bridle, removable bridle keep the knot oriented and extends brush life.
Osborn® Knot Wire Cup Brushes
Osborn® knot wire cup brushes are rugged, efficient tools for fast, heavy-duty cleaning of large metal surfaces. They are specially designed for use on portable tools and are filled with special analysis Osborn® steel wire. Knot type brushes are recommended for extremely rigorous jobs.
• Removal of weld scale, rust, old paint and corrosion
• Cleaning and surface prep of metals
We now have access to all of Osborn's Wire Brushes. If you don't see the category you require, call or email us for a free quote on any Osborn product.
Osborn® Crimped Wire Cup Brushes
Designed for light and medium-duty applications on a variety of high speed air and electric tools. Offers smooth, responsive cutting action at all speeds on a variety of jobs. • Cleaning of large metal surfaces • Removal of burrs, weld scale and rust • Edge blending • Surface prep
Light Duty • Offers light duty cleaning action on air tools or electric high-speed portable tools • All brushes have a 1/4" shank
Osborn® Stringer Bead Brushes
• Small width allows this brush to be used in recessed area such as welding junctions • Application: Cleaning stringer bead welds
Osborn® Crimped wire wheel brush with 1/4" shank
• Uniform dense fill • Can be used of hand or on a drill press for internal and external cleaning and deburring • Application: Rust, scale, paint, dirt and weld spatter removal.
To order: (Click on Below Images)
Osborn® Knot Wire End Brush
Rugged brushing tools designed with the finest wire to offer efficient usage for a wide variety of tough cleaning and maintenance applications; can be used on CNC equipment. Available with steel, stainless steel and brass wire. Certain styles are available in clamshell packaging. • Applications: Spot Cleaning or Facing/Removal of Slag, Rust or Scale/Cleaning Pipe I.D./Deburring or Flash Removal/Cleaning of Dies, Moulds and Tooling/Pipeline Cleaning.