Oil Spill Absorbents
Safe T Sorb® Premium Oil Absorbent
• 100% fuller's earth • All-purpose absorbent designed for the quick clean up of water, oil, and grease • Made from montmorillonite, a naturally occurring mineral with superior absorption ability • Packaged in a leak-resistant, moisture-proof poly bag • Works on any concrete surface • 40-lb. bag
SPEEDIKLEEN Premium Oil Absorbent
SpeediKleen Premium Oil Absorbent is an all-purpose absorbent designed for the quick cleanup of water, oil and grease. Made from diatomaceous earth, a naturally occurring mineral with superior absorption ability, this high quality product delivers 50% more absorbency per pound than clay alternatives. SpeediKleen premium Oil Absorbent is available in a leak-resistant, moisture-proof polybag.
GRAN-SORB Environmentally Friendly Oil Absorbent
GRAN-SORB Is a industrial absorbent made from 100% recycled post-consumer paper waste. This environmentally-responsible product absorbs oils, solvents, lubricants, coolants, water and most non-aggressive liquids on contact. Because Gran-sorb is created using fibrous sludge waste from select paper mills, it is safe for both environmental and employee use. Gran-sorb has a weight to-weight absorbency of one-to-one: eg: 30lbs will absorb 30lbs of oil.
Gransorb is 100% silica-free. Special Pricing available on Skid Lots of
65 Bags. Call for details.
Optisorb® Granular Absorbent
• Made from diatomaceous earth, 100% natural and moisture free mineral • All purpose absorbent designed for the quick clean up of water, oil and grease • Very cost effective for every day spills
• Environmentally friendly. Available in 25 lb bags.
MultiZorb Universal Chemical Spill Absorbent
MultiZorb is a slip resistant, lightweight, indoor use, universal granular absorbent used in the clean-up of chemical spills. It absorbs instantly and compacts for easy disposal. One 20lb bag will absorb 10 US gallons. Contains no reactive chemicals or known carcinogens and is non-toxic.
Oil Gator® Absorbent
• All natural cellulosic fibres • When activated with the addition of moisture, the active bacteria will rapidly use all the available hydrocarbons as a food source • Non carcinogenic and non abrasive
• Stops leaking of contaminants into the soil or groundwater
• Ideal for hydrocarbons and comes in a 30 lb bag