Industrial Aluminum Channel Squeegees
• Rust-resistant, lightweight, one-piece aluminum channel, for industrial use on rough floor surfaces, to move large amounts of water • Thick grade rubber provides maximum strength
• Red rubber blade is oil and solvent resistant and designed specifically for automotive trades
Available in 30", and 36" blade lengths with optional 54 or 60 inch tapered wood handles
Moss Rubber Steel Channel Squeegees
• Twin moss rubber squeegees get down into cracks and crevices
• Steel channel has a splash guard that prevents large quantities of water from coming over the channel leaving behind a dry surface
• Red moss rubber squeegees are oil and solvent resistant and perfect for the automotive industry • Tapered handles sold separately. Available 18", 22", and 30" Moss Rubber Blades
Heavy-Duty Foam Blade Floor Squeegees
• 30” wide zinc plated steel head with adjustable socket
Foam Floor Squeegees
• Strong and lightweight, foam blades are ideal for tiled and semi-smooth surfaces • Zinc plated steel head • Adjustable handle socket • Available in 18" or 24" length blades, Handles sold seperatly
Broom & Floor Squeegee Combo
• Ideal warehouse broom for both dry and wet surfaces
• 16" W with a 54" aluminum handle
Lobby Pro Wet/Dry Spill Pans
• Quickly pick up any wet or dry spill • Smooth surface and rounded corners reduce build-up of dirt and debris • Pan holds 2 liters of liquid
• Squeegee cleaning wand, features a rust-resistant galvanized metal frame and non-marking blades • A double moss blade makes uneven tile floors and grout lines easy to clean.
Components available separately or in a cost saving combo.
Window Squeegees - 14 or 18 inches long
• Moulded polypropylene and stainless steel squeegee connector provides a high level of comfort, while ensuring a non-slip grip even when wet • Quick thumb release system allows for fast and easy blade changes
Available extra telescoping extension handles - 16'
• Made of anodized aluminum tubing in three sections with nylon locking collars • Threaded to lock in tools tightly