Hoses & Hose Reels
Reelcraft Heavy-Duty Industrial Steel Reels
Reels contribute to an improved work environment which saves time, equipment & money Standard features Include: • Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat paint • Heavy-duty, reinforced steel stampings for increased strength • Permanently lubricated for long, trouble-free service • Multi-position guide arms for versatile mounting options
• Kinkless, high quality hoses • Spring rewind features long life spring with declutching arbor
Lightweight & Economical Industrial Reels
• Lighter spring driven hose reel designed for applications that are less demanding, yet require a product that can withstand industrial use • Steel components are individually powder coated and teamed with composite materials, which virtually eliminates corrosion
LIGHTWEIGHT FOR AIR or WATER - designed for less demanding applications yet can withstand industrial use - sold with hose
Aurora Tools Hose Reels
• Heavy-duty, reinforced steel stampings for increased strength • For use with air and water • Compact design allows reels to fit in tight locations
• Multi-position guide arms for multiple mounting options.
• Kinkless, oil resistant high quality hose • Spring rewind features long life spring with declutching arbor • Durable, corrosion-resistant powder coat paint
Automatic Rewind Hose Reels w/PVC Air Hose
• Durable construction, made from high impact resistant polypropylene
• Compact design • Double adjustment action to lock hose at desired length • Sealed connection points at swivel and hose inlet to prevent leaks
• Integrated wall/overhead swivel bracket • Non-snag hose rollers reduce hose wear • Adjustable hose stopper • 60" lead-in hose included
Cut to Length Tubing
Multi-Purpose for Compressed Air & Fluids Characteristics:
• High quality multi-purpose hose • Durable for longer life • High flexibility • Abrasion resistance • Good resistance to oils and greases, gasoline and solvents • May be used to transmit water, oil and many chemicals up to 300 PSI Applications: • Ideal for air tool applications Specifications: • Working temperature: -20 °F to 250 °F (-29 °C to 121 °C) • Working pressure: 300 PSI two braids Construction: Tube: Black Buna-N Cover: Red neoprene Reinforcement: Synthetic fibre braids
Available in 1/4 or 3/8 Hose I.D."
Manual Rewind Air/Water Reels
• This light weight hand crank reel is designed for general use and lighter-duty applications that require longer lengths of low pressure air/water hoses
• Economical choice for storing and retrieving hoses • Brass swivel and brass inlet • Maximum temperature 150°F (65°C) • Hose not included and assembly is required.