Gas Cylinder Cabinets & Carts
Gas Cylinder Cabinets
• Heavy-duty construction • 2" x 2" 10-gauge formed steel angle posts
• 9-gauge wire mesh doors and walls for venting • 14-gauge checker plate shelves and roof • English and French warning labels included
• Padlock hasp for added security • Innovative door design allows for left or right opening installation • Easy assemble, knock-down feature saves on shipping costs SAF837 SAF847 Note: Constructed to meet or exceed strict CSA International B149.2-0 Propane Storage and Handling Code.
Cylinders must be stored vertically at all times.
Liquid Propane (35-lb Cylinders)
Available in 2 to 12 Cylinder Capacity
(9" Diameter Cylinders)
Dimensions Cylinder Wt.
W" x D" x H" Capacity lbs.
44 x 30 x 74 10 210
88 x 30 x 74 20 420
Gas Cylinder Carts
• Choice of carts for a wide range of cylinder sizes and terrains
Move all types of Gas Cylinders safely thoughout your facility
Available in Single or Dual Cylinder models for indoor or outdoor terrains
Mini-MIG Welding Carts
MM-8 Series Cylinder Cart
• Designed to carry a variety of Mini-MIG, Inverters, and Plasma machines • Dimensions: 18" W x 36" D x 17" H
• Weight: 48 lbs • Cylinder capacity: 9 1/2"
Gas Cylinder Poly-Stands
• Free-standing design maximizes floor space • Made of polyethylene resisting sparking, rust and corrosion • Prevents accidental tipping with durable nylon straps to keep cylinders and stand secure • Ideal for inexpensive wall-mounted storage • Accommodates two cylinders 3" to 12 3/8" diameter • Dimensions: 28" W x 14" D x 30" H
• Handling capacity of 400 lbs. • Weight: 14 lbs. • Colour: Yellow
• OSHA 29 CFR.1910 approved
To order: (Click on Below Images)
Justrite® Aluminum LPG Cylinder Locker Storage
• Constructed of 100% welded aluminum, they won't rust, corrode or discolor • Aluminum, expanded metal panels are the heaviest in the industry – 20% heavier than others – offering additional resistance to tampering.
• Heavier gauge aluminum mesh and extruded (not bent) frame add rigidity • Justrite® offers an exclusive solid aluminum roof panel that slants to the back to shed water and ice.
Complies with NFPA 58 and OSHA 1910.110 or CSA-B149.2.
Available in 5 Styles for Propane or Gas Cylinders