Gardex Safes & Cabinets
Gardex Data Protection Media Safes
• Protects valuable records from vandalism, fire, dust and magnetism • Paper records will withstands temperatures up to 177˚C (350˚F) • Computer media records will withstand temperatures up to 52˚C (125˚F) and humidity up to 80%
• Rating: UL Class 350 -1 hour for safe, and data/media insert was furnace tested by manufacturer to 125 0F (52 0C) for 1 hour • Pull out media drawers and stationary shelves accessories are also available • Model OE770 must be inserted into a U.L. Class 350, 1-hour filing cabinet • Colour: Beige
Available in 3 sizes and F.O.B. Victoriaville, Quebec.
Gardex High Security Composite Safes
• UL TL-30 certified • Built to exceed all industry standards
• Full composite construction features 1 1/2" diameter steel bolts • Heavy plate steel frame • High quality adjustable hinges • Class 350˚F, 1-hour fire label • Colour: Charcoal F.O.B. Victoriaville, Quebec.
Gardex Grand Prix Line
UL LISTED SAFES Keep documents intact for one full hour despite exterior temperatures as high as 927°C (1700°F).
Features include: • Heavy gauge satin coat steel with anti-rust treatment • Insulated with moisture pockets between the walls • Heavy-duty hinges • 6" continuous fixed locking bar
• Key changing combination lock • Adjustable shelves
• Heavy-duty caster base and F.O.B. Victoriaville, Quebec.
Gardex Fire Resistant Filing Cabinets
Filing cabinets are ULC listed. Cabinets maintain interior temperatures below 177°C (350°F) in ambient temperatures reaching 927°C (1700°F) for one hour. The char point of paper is only 230°C (420°F). Valuable documents, mailing lists and records are kept safe from fire and theft. Each drawer is independently insulated to protect documents even when another drawer is left open. Key operated plunger lock secures all drawers. F.O.B. Victoriaville, Quebec.