Fall Protection Products
Cobra Rope Grabs
• Constructed of high impact resistant steel • Operates in automatic or manual mode • Can be used on approved horizontal rope systems • Can be removed and reattached to rope at any point during traverse • Designed for use with nylon or polyester rope • Accommodates 5/8" (16 mm) rope
• Total weight: 1.75 lbs. (0.79 kg) • Certified to CSA standard
Available in 3 versions with optional Shock Absorber and Lanyards.
• 16 mm (5/8") diameter, polyester sheath with polypropylene core
• Tensile strength: 2540 kg (5600 lbs.) • Zinc plated stamped steel hook
• Net weight: 5.6 lbs. (25 kg).
• 5000-lb anchorage point can be reused • Forged alloy D-ring
• Painted steel construction • Includes twenty 16D nails for single use
• Total weight: 3 lbs
Anchorage Connecting Carabiners
• Zinc plated, 5000-lb.anchorage point • Easy one-hand operation
• Self-locking • 3/4" gate opening • Meets OSHA 1926 and ANSI SZ359 standards
A variety of wrap around anchorage connectors and other connectors for beams will suit most applications. All anchorage connectors have a minimum breaking strength of 22 kN (5000 lbs.), unless otherwise stated. Pass-Through Web Anchor Slings • 2" heavy-duty nylon web • Small D-ring passes through large D-ring to form a loop around the anchorage point.
Available in 4 foot or 6 foot versions.
Rail Dog® Rail Anchors
• Provides user with a mobile anchor point for a wide range of railway or crane applications • Stainless steel construction for high strength and corrosion resistance
• Lightweight, compact and portable • Quick and easy to install – no tools required Model No. Mfg. No. AJ703A