Confined Space Products
Manhole Guard Rails / Shield
• Simple one-piece construction offers easy, no-tools assembly
• Rail locks open and two hooking chains provide protected entry and exit • Rail accommodates signs, flags or lights, and it can be used with guard rail tents, umbrellas or a winch • Strong, one-inch tubular 0.078 gauge steel construction is powder coated in safety yellow for a durable finish and for high visibility • Weight: 34 lbs
Manhole Shields • Constructed of rugged polyethylene • 12" high shield uniquely designed to fit 27", 30" or 32" manholes with an inflatable seal that ensures a positive fit • Protects against street level water and mud up to 12"
Manhole Lid Lifters
• Toughest manhole covers are easy to move with this one-piece lifter
• Features a long all-steel handle that provides the leverage necessary to fit the heaviest manhole lids • For safe storage, the alloy steel hook recesses and locks into the pole • Rubber grips on the handle and foot prevent slips, and cadmium plating fights rust • 42" long, 9 lbs.
Pro Confined Space Systems
• Complete confined space systems • Easily transportable • Can be set-up by one worker • All kits include 8' aluminum tripod, 50' galvanized winch, pulley for confined space entry, quick-mount bracket, and Rebel 50' galvanized self retracting lifeline • Tripod features locking legs, simple adjustment, quick-mount mechanical device bracket, skid resistant tread plate soles on feet, and safety chain to prevent movement.
PUMA SCBA is a Cougar SCBA with a tight-fitting hood with a neoprene neck seal and is rated for entry into environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH)
No need for spectacle kits - the user can wear normal street glasses
An SCBA designed for hard to fit users
Hood is made from Challenge® NXT barrier fabric for excellent permeation resistance
Lens is made from 10-mil FEP Teflon
Factory-installed silicone nose cup reduces fogging and CO2 build-up in hood
Note: Other models available. Call for details.
Miller® ManHandler® Hoists/Winches
• Compact, durable steel construction • Smooth, controlled winding action • Effortless lifting and lowering with 5:1 gear ratio • Anti-backlash crank handle braking system prevents freewheeling • Digital indicating system which counts drum turns in order to determine maintenance periodicity • Built-in mounting bracket • 3/16" galvanized steel cable
• 350 lbs. (1.6 kN) working capacity.
The Miller® tripod is the anchorage connector for typical confined space and rescue systems. • Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction • Adjustable legs with integral push pins, ideal for uneven surfaces
• Safety chain and tripod feet with rubber skid pads and serrated edge prevent slippage in icy conditions • Independent leg locking feature holds legs securely in place • Withstands up to 5000 lbs. (22 kN) of vertical pull • Available in 7' (2 m)