Cold & Hot Therapy
Instant Cold Packs Single-Use
• Ready-to-use and easy to activate for emergency use whenever cold therapy is required • Reaches 0° C (32° F) within seconds and remains below 5°C for up to 10 minutes
• 4" x 6"
Cold/Hot Gel Packs Reusable
• Reusable gel packs for cold and hot therapy • Can be placed in a freezer for cold treatment; or in hot water or microwave oven for fast heating • Always stay flexible
Instant Cold Packs
w/Self-Adhering Compression Wrap
Single Use • Extra absorbent pad with adhesive strip to keep it in place • Easy activation with new FTPTM technology
• Offers safer healing than ice
• Latex-free • Size: Large.
Instant Warm Packs Single-Use
• Ready-to-use and easy to activate for emergency use whenever warm therapy is required • Reaches temperatures up to 49°C (120°F)
• Remains warm up to 20 minutes • 6" x 10"
Safecross® Cold Spray
• Provides topical anesthesia (freezing) within seconds for treatment of strains, sprains and muscle spasms
• 113 g aerosol can
Rub A535® Heat Cream
• Penetrates deep down to provide fast-action relief from stiff and sore muscles, muscle strains, sprains, backaches and minor arthritic pain
• Stainless and greaseless formulas
• 100 g tubes