Cleaners & Disinfectants
Quat Plus – Disinfectants & Cleaners
• A disinfectant and germicidal detergent • Eliminates malodour by destroying a wide range of bacteria, fungicide and viruses
• Effective against influenza A (H1 N1 )
• D.I.N. #02298694
• 4 L
Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes
• One step cleaning and disinfecting ready to use wipes • Kills 99.9% of common illness-causing germs, including Staphylococcus aureus (staph), Salmonella cholerasuis, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and the virus that can cause the flu
• Ideal for touch up cleaning anytime with pre-moistened wipes • Can be used almost anywhere to clean and disinfect particularly on high-touch germ hot spots • Bleach free formula • 75 sheets/canister
• Health Canada DIN # 02246233
Note: Volume pricing available on 6 and 12 packs. Call for details.
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes
Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes eliminate cold and flu viruses, helping to keep surfaces healthy year-round. Strong enough for even the toughest messes, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes can be used on most hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes also remove more than 95% of allergens, including pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
Available in 3 scents and sold in Case quantities for greatest savings and priced per container of 35 wipes.
Quaternary disinfectants & multi-purpose cleaners
• Ready-to-use • Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes • Effective against avian influenza A virus and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including 2009 (H1N1) pandemic influenza A virus. Also effective against HIV, hepatitis A virus, staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli and many listed bacteria, viruses, funghi, mold and mildew • Biodegradable and phosphate-free • Lemon fresh scent • 950 ml • D.I.N. #02344904
Sani-Cloth® Plus Surface Disinfectant & Cleaner
• Ready-to-use disposable cloths pre-moistened with bactericidal disinfectant • For disinfection and cleaning of instruments and all hard surfaces such as countertops and equipment • Effectively disinfects against: influenza A2/HK, tuberculosis and HIV-1 (AIDS) virus, herpes simplex type II, polio I virus and salmonella • Ideal for hospitals, health care facilities, first aid rooms, ambulances and other areas where avoidance of cross contamination is essential • Packaged in a convenient dispenser for easy access, 160 cloths per tub.
To order: (Click on Below Images)
Cavicide® Surface Disinfectant Cleaner
• Convenient, ready-to-use surface disinfectant • Effective against TB, HCV, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi • Safe for use on non-porous surfaces such as countertops, equipment and washroom fixtures
• Effectively cleans and decontaminates instrumentation
• 711 ml bottle