Cable & Hose Protectors
Light-Duty Channel Systems
• Gripper® connector system • Made from tough, high impact absorbing, non-conductive polyurethane • Resistant to oil, fuels and lubricants • Recessed carrying handle molded in to the underside of the protector • Capacity: 5000 lbs. per tire at 21°C • Colours: grey and safety yellow
Heavy-Duty Cable Protectors
General Purpose 1 channel systems For vehicle and pedestrian traffic in public, commercial and industrial applications. Single channel system protects valuable electrical cables and hose lines from vehicle and foot traffic. Ideal for temporary re-routing of single cables and hose lines including fragile fibre optic telecommunications cable. Protects cable and hose lines up to 1 1/4" outside diameter
Heavy-Duty 5 Channel Cable Protectors
General Purpose 5 channel systems For vehicle and pedestrian traffic in public, commercial, and industrial applications. Protects cable and hose lines up to 1 1/4" outside diameter. Colour: Orange lid/Yellow base. Max load is 10,500 lbs per Tire. End caps available and sold per pair.
Modular Cable & Hose Protection Systems
Extra heavy-Duty 3, 4, 5 Channel Systems For heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial environments. Colour: Yellow lid/Orange base
• Polyurethane construction, non-conductive material • 36" length per lineal protector • 5 bar tread plate surface • Safety warning symbols moulded into lid or ramp • Modular interlocking design
• Recessed carrying handle • Universal safety colours.
Max load of 20,150 lbs per Tire
To order: (Click on Below Images)
Industrial Cord Covers
• Protect your cables from foot and vehicular traffic • Constructed from non-conductive vulcanized rubber • Suitable for indoor and outdoor use • Withstands car and light truck traffic up to 5000 lbs/axle • Stronger and longer lasting than PVC covers • Excellent in temperatures from -40°C to 150°C • Colour: Black with yellow safety stripe. Available in 5 or 10 foot lengths in either 1 or 2 channels.
FloorTraks® Cable Protectors
• Ideal for cables that run over the floor where portable cords and cables cannot be concealed • Flexible, non metallic cover
• Protects, organizes and reduces trip hazards
• Available in two different sizes
• Handles cables up to 0.75" in diameter