Arc Tools & Accessories
Air Carbon Arc Gouging Electrodes
• Consistent copper coating DCCC • Used for gouging out defective welds and cutting non-ferrous metals • Electrodes are 12" in length • Sold per package and available in 5/32" to 1/2" Dia.
Air Carbon Arc Gouging Torches
For gouging, cutting, beveling, piercing and flushing metal.
• Economical air carbon arc cutting process • Can be used on most metals • Chemical change are virtually nil, as the process is primarily physical Air Requirements Ordinary compressed air as supplied by a shop airline or compressor is suitable. Most applications require 80-100 PSI.
• Cone and chisel head • Spring steel handle
• Head length: 6 1/4" • Overall length: 10 1/2"
Multi-Purpose MIG Pliers
• Eight-way pliers • Nickel plated finish • Ideally suited for removal of hot spatter from nozzle ends, as well as many other uses
Air Flux Chippers
• Lightweight and compact design permits increased operator efficiency • Paddle style trigger offers better speed control and precision • Low noise, low vibration • Durability • Comes with 35 mm flat chisel • Overall length: 10 1/4" • Weight: 4.1 lbs.
• Multi-purpose holders for assembly and positioning
• Adheres to any metal object • Ideal for welding, soldering, assembly and pipe installation