Professional Glue Guns
• Perfect for light-duty carton sealing or small manufacturing projects • Accepts 7/16" diameter regular glue sticks • Trigger design for better grip control • Features precise, even adhesive distribution • 120 volts / 80 watts heater. • Comes with metal wire stand
Heavy-Duty Glue Guns
• Ideal for medium to heavy-duty applications
76 High Tack Adhesive by 3M
The strongest one-surface application adhesive available. Excellent when high strength or high temperature resistance is needed. 1" to 3" adjustable spray width; controlled lace spray pattern. Non misting precise spray control; sprays right where you want it - up to the edge, not over. Strong, permanent bond. • Bonds fabric, paper, cork, foil, rubber, etc • Bonds to themselves and to metal, wood, glass and other surfaces
Glue Sticks for Non Porous or Multi-Surfaces
Typical Applications: High strength, high temp, for non porous materials such as metal and plastics
Appearance: Clear. Viscosity: 11000-13000
Melting Point: 77-82°C/170-180°F. Dimensions: 7/16" x 4", or 7/16" x 10"
Typical Applications: All temp. all purpose for porous and non-porous materials
Appearance: Clear. Viscosity: 9400
Melting Point: 80°C/176°F. Dimensions: 7/16" x 10"
Sold per Pack of 300 Glue Sticks
Loctite Instant Adhesives
• Widest selection of high-performance, application-specific, instant adhesives • Available in a variety of viscosities, cure speeds, gap-filling capabilities and substrate compatibilities • Ultra-high performance Loctite Prism® family offers toughened formulations, low odor, low blooming and thermally resistant formulations
Loctite 380: Bonds in difficult environments
Loctite 401: Bonds difficult surfaces such as porous materials
Loctite 495: Multipurpose adhesive for metals, plastics and rubber
Loctite 414: Instant adhesive for plastics
Super 77 Spray Adhesive by 3M
An aggressive high tack, high coverage, fast drying, transparent adhesive. Excellent spray control, uniform high initial "grab" with sufficient open time to allow for positioning materials. • Ideal for permanently attaching cartons, foams, paper, foils, cardboard, carpeting, cloth fabric • Other lightweight materials to painted or unpainted metals, wood, cardboard and themselves
Ultimate® Polyurethane Glue
• The ultimate adhesive; adheres to anything with a permanent, strong, waterproof bond • Indoor and outdoor • Does not require any mixing • Sandable and paintable • Best on stone, metal, ceramic, wood, foam, glass, etc. • Open time: 30 minutes before clamping
• Clamp time: 12 hours • Clean up: mineral spirits or acetone when glue is wet; sanding and scraping when glue is dry
• Colour when dry: Yellow
Available in 60, 236, and 473 mm bottles.
We have a complete line of Industrial Adhesive products from 3M, Loctite, and Elmer's. If you don't see the product you require, please call or email us for a free quote on any Industrial Adhesive.